To be a survivor – first you must bleed …
November 2, 2013 by Rebecca
Posted in domestic violence, domestic violence quotes, domestic violence-healing, emotional abuse, healing from abuse, how to heal from abuse, inspirational, Inspire/Motivate, motivational, poetry, Quotes | Tagged poetry about surviving abuse | 1 Comment
Search by keyword
Most Popular Posts
- Aftermath of abuse - dealing with anger after domestic abuse
- Domestic Violence Quotes - Motivational Quotes & Resources on Domestic Violence
- Join me on my new Facebook site just for you!
- Dream your Dreams ~ Inspirational Poem for Children/Dreamers
- I'm The House - poem about domestic violence from the house's point of view
- RT @CARE: #Violence, #childmarriage & discrimination keep 32 million girls from school. Scary, right? #KeepGirlsInThePicture http://t.co/m5…Tweet Tweet 2 years ago
- Do you have a site or know of ones that supports men abused by women? I write of abuse and feel I fall short in regards to supporting men.Tweet Tweet 2 years ago
- Rebecca on State won’t help because he doesn’t hit me?
- Anonymous on State won’t help because he doesn’t hit me?
- Oeno on Can an abuser really stop being an abuser?
- Rebecca on 20 year anniversary of my husband’s passing… my son’s reaction
- Craig Benno on 20 year anniversary of my husband’s passing… my son’s reaction
- aftermath of abuse children and abuse domestic violence domestic violence-healing emotional abuse Goal Setting healing from abuse how to heal from abuse inspirational Inspire/Motivate motivational my husband is abusing me poetry poetry about abuser poetry for women poetry on domestic violence poetry to heal poetry to heal after abuse Quotes surviving abuse